When you are renting a property there are two cleans that matter the most – the one when you move in, to make sure that your new home is spotless and welcoming, and the one when you move out, to make sure you get your deposit back. You can trust Tunbridge Wells cleaners Experts2clean with both types.
Many landlords and letting agencies are entirely reasonable about the state that you leave your rental property in. But there are many others who seem to have an almost endless checklist. It is hard to satisfy these people, and no satisfaction for them means no full deposit returned for you. That is where Experts2clean come in. We are here for people living in Kent and East Sussex who don’t have the necessary time, desire or patience. Don’t spend hours and hours struggling without the skill, experience and the right sort of equipment to make sure every last nook and cranny is spotless. Let Experts2clean do the job. You might have had a go and quickly realised it was too big a task. You might have started but come to the conclusion that it was all too unpleasant to carry on with. You might have got to the end and decided that rather more needed to be done. You might never even have started. If this sounds like you and you live in the Kent and East Sussex area then we are the people to speak to.
We know just what the landlords and letting agencies are looking for when they take back the front door keys. You might miss something. We won’t.
We know how to get rid of those stains that are just proving too stubborn. Brown sauce on the carpet? Crayon on the walls? An unidentifiable stain on the stairs after that New Year’s Eve party? We have the skill and the equipment to shift these and make sure that big deposit finds its way back into your bank account.
But it’s not just moving out that we specialise in. If you have moved into a new flat or house and discovered that the previous tenants were slobs and the landlord has not exactly been diligent in making sure the place is fit to rent out again, then we are here to help. Do not despair if you find your new home in Kent or East Sussex does not meet your cleanliness and hygiene standards. Call Experts2clean.
- Kitchen cabinets cleaning internal/external
- Fridge cleaning internal/external
- Oven and the hob cleaning internal/external
- Windows cleaning internal
- Other kitchen appliances cleaning
- Bathroom cleaning
- Dusting and polishing of furniture, cleaning inside wardrobes and drawers, behind and under furniture
- Vacuuming all carpets and non-carpeted areas
- Washing floors
- Radiator cleaning front and bottom (external and, if possible, internal)
- Mirror cleaning
- Rubbish removed from bins
- Other cleaning services for additional fee
End of tenancy clean:
- Studio flat From £98
- Studio flat (carpet cleaning included) From £138
- 1 Bedroom From £128
- 1 Bedroom (carpet cleaning included) From £178
- 2 Bedrooms From £158
- 2 Bedrooms (carpet cleaning included) From £235
- 3 Bedrooms From £192
- 3 Bedrooms (carpet cleaning included) From £290
- 4 Bedrooms From £213
- 4 Bedrooms (carpet cleaning included) From £330
- 5 Bedrooms From £248
- 5 Bedrooms (carpet cleaning included) From £380
End of tenancy price list:
- Has two floors +£20
- Has three floors +£40
- Has additional bathroom/shower room +£20 per bathroom/shower room
- Has additional toilet +£15 per extra toilet
- conservatory +£40
- Has an extra fridge +£40 per extra fridge
- Has more than a single oven +£15 per extra oven